• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Vin'tij UPDATE | Moving to Grand Boulevard Summer 2018 | breakfast lunch dinner

We will remain open in our current location until late July. Please come visit and reminisce in the original Vin'tij location before we move into our new location in @Grand Boulevard at Sandestin in early August.

Your Vin'tij favorite menu items, will remain the same, but we will also serve breakfast at our new location and we are also adding in a state of the art cold pressed juicery that will offer mineral, enzymatic and vitamin rich juices designed to flood the body with a boost of superfood nutrition.

Our new dining room will also feature a rustic, community table that can seat up to 36 guests for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We will also have a private dining room, called the Octagon Room, which can accommodate over 40 people and is outfitted with a flat screen television. This is the perfect space for displaying presentations, videos or slideshows. We are already accepting reservations for business meetings and special events in this unique room, so if you are interested please call 850-650-9820 to reserve.

After 20 years of serving our community and the people who visit our beautiful beaches, it is time to move Vin'tij Food & Wine into the next decade with a more elevated dining experience with lots more options for our diners.

And for those of you who have always loved the intimacy of the original Vin'tij - no worries! We have thoughtfully designed little nooks for our more private diners.

FB_IMG_1528393159944.jpg

E5150

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2018
Enterprise, AL
Major mistake to move to that location without full bar IMO. Every competitor they'll have there has full bar: Emeril's, Tommy Bahama's, Cantina Laredo, Fleming's, P.F. Chang's, Grimaldi's, Craft Bar. Heck, even Another Broken Egg does.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Major mistake to move to that location without full bar IMO. Every competitor they'll have there has full bar: Emeril's, Tommy Bahama's, Cantina Laredo, Fleming's, P.F. Chang's, Grimaldi's, Craft Bar. Heck, even Another Broken Egg does.
Interesting first post. While a bar can be profitable, it won't change the quality of a restaurant. If you'd rather go to one of those other places so you can get a martini then god bless you.

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach

I see them having the full bar license (which is much more expensive vs. "wine and beer") as a non issue it being Vintij. Vintij is known for it's selections of wines. Owner is a real wine geek (compliment). I know when I go there I can probably find something that I have not had before, and to me, that's one of the wonders of the world of wine. Kind of like the euphoria the first time I had The Prisoner (for you wine geeks :))