• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peggi913

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2013
HI Jacki,

Yes, Malone would know of my home lease. I am not clear as to when you are inquiring to lease. You said you have leased something in Forest Lakes for 5 months. Is that now, in the future? Currently our HOA requires a minimum of 6 mo. however, I am looking for a 12 month or longer lease. Also subject to change is the furniture. Currently there is living area furniture, Dining table and chairs, and one bedroom. Depending on how this goes I could be selling that furniture. I will continue to look for a leasee but am not willing to budge much on price due to the going rate in the neighborhood, the upgrades in the home that others don't have, etc. Hope this helps with your questions!

Jacki

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2018
30A
Hi Peggi. Sorry for the confusion, will be needing a longer night term rental starting March of 2019. You will probably have your rented by then, I’ll keep checking back.
Thank you
Jacki

CatherineRoss

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Peggy!
There are four of us and we just moved here from Colorado and are looking for a long-term rental I was wondering if you knew of any properties
We have a Labrador as well. He is 2 and is awesome and well trained.

peggi913

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2013
Hi Catherine, My home is leased and I no longer live in the area so don't have idea of other's available. This site doesn't allow you to delete posts which is why it's still on here...

Welcome to the beach!