• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@Josh0602

You joined this list today...you are obviously not a "newbie" and seem to know the players which means, you are either trolling for C. Jones (not an uncommon occurrence, she has plenty of folks who will do that sorta cheap, chicken shi* crap for her) and you will disappear after the elections OR you are C. Jones defending your own BS. Either way, I don't care and you won't change my feelings about you/her one way or another.

NO SECRET I SUPPORT Danny Glidwell for District 2 and even if he had not run against her, I would have supported anyone who did!!

You also assume allot that you know nothing about!! I received the photo's via email and they were not sent to me by Danny Glidewell but even if they had been Danny is not yet an elected official!

Why yes, as a matter of fact, the photo's do actually appear on Danny Glidewell's Facebook page but knowing Danny Gidewell as I do, I can guarantee you that Matt Gaetz was given the respect and courtesy he deserved while he was speaking and Danny showed him the respect, courtesy and attention he deserved as an elected official.

It is not an UNCOMMON occurrence for C. Jones to play on her cell phone at BCC meetings either!!

Josh0602

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2018
DeFuniak Springs
@Josh0602

You joined this list today...you are obviously not a "newbie" and seem to know the players which means, you are either trolling for C. Jones (not an uncommon occurrence, she has plenty of folks who will do that sorta cheap, chicken shi* crap for her) and you will disappear after the elections OR you are C. Jones defending your own BS. Either way, I don't care and you won't change my feelings about you/her one way or another.

NO SECRET I SUPPORT Danny Glidwell for District 2 and even if he had not run against her, I would have supported anyone who did!!

You also assume allot that you know nothing about!! I received the photo's via email and they were not sent to me by Danny Glidewell but even if they had been Danny is not yet an elected official!

Why yes, as a matter of fact, the photo's do actually appear on Danny Glidewell's Facebook page but knowing Danny Gidewell as I do, I can guarantee you that Matt Gaetz was given the respect and courtesy he deserved while he was speaking and Danny showed him the respect, courtesy and attention he deserved as an elected official.

It is not an UNCOMMON occurrence for C. Jones to play on her cell phone at BCC meetings either!!
I've been a pretty passive browser on this forum for a while. I decided to join today because I am tired of seeing people like you attack others over petty meaningless B.S. I have no doubt you support Glidewell because you both share the classless act of mud slinging. I have nothing to do with this or any election, I am just a politically engaged citizen which is hard to find now a days. I also have no doubt anyone will change the opinions of the ignorant, but that doesn't mean you'll stop people like me from calling you out

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I've been a pretty passive browser on this forum for a while. I decided to join today because I am tired of seeing people like you attack others over petty meaningless B.S. I have no doubt you support Glidewell because you both share the classless act of mud slinging. I have nothing to do with this or any election, I am just a politically engaged citizen which is hard to find now a days. I also have no doubt anyone will change the opinions of the ignorant, but that doesn't mean you'll stop people like me from calling you out

welcome to the jungle. I mean forum. FYI, Danny has been a SoWal forum member and contributer for a long time and often has a lot of good input about local issues. Just want to put that out there.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012

You're not fooling anyone - this is a binary situation. If you are posting about this you are on one side or another and pretending you're not and simply a "concerned citizen" concerned about BS is just BS. You embarrass yourself and who you defend. You are not speaking to children.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I am thrilled to see new Cecilia Jones defenders that do not have guts enough to post under their real names. Danny did not make these pictures or video . I did. Now let’s think why would someone come all the way to hear Congressman Gaetz and then be rude. She made herself look bad not the Gaetz family. You may think this was ok but the other people there and there were 82 laughed at her when it was over . Sometimes staying home is taking the high road. My guess is she was just mad that everyone was talking to Danny and ignoring her. Her poor attitude might not have been directed at the Gaetz family but at all the people in the room when she realized they did not support her.

She seems to have hitched her wagon to Trey Nick hoping to get his group to vote for her. The Nick family have been friends of the Gaetz for years and he would have never have been so insulting. If I were Trey I would run as far from her as I can. She needs you but you do not need her.

Suzanne Harris

I have guts enough to post my name. Do you ????

Last edited:

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Josh, I abhor mudslinging. I do not like it at all. Speaking about issues and an incumbent's record is not mudslinging. Voters have a need to know how candidates stand on the issues that will effect their lives. Disrespect of others is a common complaint regarding county government and this is sort of indicative of the problem. That is why I posted it. We do not have to agree or like someone to show respect. Especially when you are a public employee. Commissioners, like representatives, are public employees and should set an example for decorum dealing with other people in public forums.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Danny sat on the 2nd row, Cecilia knows who made the pictures. She was so busy texting the person sitting next to her made the pictures and it was me. Now , that said , if you want to defend her that is fine. When you do not speak to anyone, just come eat, text and leave, in my opinion your rude. Now when everyone has a Gaetz sticker put on and she rips hers off the second it was put on was just too funny for words. She refused to even wear her name badge as it had Matts picture on it. Just too good to be true. She did wear her Cecilia Jones Election badge so I guess that is why she was ignored , people knew who she was. You can not buy class.