• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amanda Hammack

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2017
Seagrove beach
HEy there very interested in your studio apartment please send me more information and i would love to discuss references and any other information at that time
Thank you,
Amanda

Jenny Martin

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Ft walton Beach/Destin
My name is Jenny I am relocating to the area needing a 3 month lease while working at a dentist office. I am very interested in this. This is the area I would love to be in. Please call me as soon as possible. 270-839-0511

Beach Balance LM

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2018
Seagrove 30A
Studio Apt - 450 sf - perfect for single person or possibly couple. Available June 15.

1 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs furnished apt, full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $850/month all utilities included (including cable and wifi). Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.
I am very interested. Please call me or email at your earliest convienence. (206)613-9118, laughld@hotmail.com. Could also help with garden/yard work. Thank you

Gavin M

Beach Crab
Jun 9, 2018
Inlet Beach
Hello,

My name is Gavin. I am interested in renting this apartment. I'm best contacted through my cell phone: (850) 461-6019

Thank you!

Ariel ketchner

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
Studio Apt - 450 sf - perfect for single person or possibly couple. Available June 15.

1 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs furnished apt, full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $850/month all utilities included (including cable and wifi). Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.
Is this still available?