• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paintmn

Beach Comber
Jun 14, 2018
Walton county
I also think that the beach vendor should be responsible for picking what trash or other items left if any by renter of chairs...as a goodwill gesture at the very least.i have witnessed the vendors employees step right on trash as they remove chairs and umbrellas at end of day. And yes I get my old a.. Up and pick up

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
I also think that the beach vendor should be responsible for picking what trash or other items left if any by renter of chairs...as a goodwill gesture at the very least.i have witnessed the vendors employees step right on trash as they remove chairs and umbrellas at end of day. And yes I get my old a.. Up and pick up
Indeed! Count me as one that thinks vendors on the beach has gone way too far. Fighting over space? Sofas and big screen TVs??? Generators and karaoke machines??!! Lights, Bonfires, Daiquiri Machines, trampling the dunes - it gets worse and worse.

Come on people this has to stop. If we can't get them off the beach then they need to be trained, licensed, and pay a portion of profits to the citizens of Walton County. They should take care of the beach, help people, be good representatives of our community.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Vending is prohibited on private beach in the Beach Activities Ordinance UNLESS the upland owner has given written authorization.

boomerang

Beach Lover
May 11, 2015
you reap what you sow Mr. Huckabee and you have sowed discord, animosity, and entitlement ..