• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
Does anyone have some good advice to stave off post 30A let down? We left BMB yesterday and I have been having a hard time with it, and am experiencing emotions.

I know the typical advice is to book my next trip. We have been coming down for 20+ years and leaving has been especially hard on me this time.

This

Sucks

photocat2005

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2015
I so know what you are feeling. After one trip...well we were still there with the car packed ready to head home, I literally cried before I left the condo. Sadly the cliche is right - time heals all wounds.... well mostly.

If it is any consolation, I think it is a sign that you 1) really needed the break and 2) you had a wonderful time. Money and time well spent.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Does anyone have some good advice to stave off post 30A let down? We left BMB yesterday and I have been having a hard time with it, and am experiencing emotions.

I know the typical advice is to book my next trip. We have been coming down for 20+ years and leaving has been especially hard on me this time.

This

Sucks
Beach cams and sowal.com will work for a while. Sounds like you've got the bug. Worst case scenario is that you decide to move heee. :)

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
Thanks all - you are helping!

So I am using beach cams, sowal.com, and a little something called Google Earth to traverse 30A and the beach as well!