• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Barbara Tape

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2011
3 bedrooms, 2.1/2 baths unfurnished home in West Point Washington, just north of Grayton Beach off of Bay Drive. Address is 88 Chrysler Avenue. High quality finishes, big yard (partially fenced in back), washer/dryer, stainless steel appliances, on demand hot water heater, energy efficient a/c and 2 porches. Home is 4 years old and in perfect condition. Two year lease required. $2000.00/month, $2000.00 security deposit, $500 non refundable pet deposit if you have a pet. No utilities included. Gas, Water and Electric are the tenants responsibility. Non smoking. Available August 1. Text Kurt at 850-974-2590.

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Hi! My family and I are moving the area the first week of August from Ohio due to my husbands career. This would be absolutely perfect except this is over our monthly budget. Would the price of rent be something you would be willing to negotiate? If so please email me at AshleyDanielleJenkins@gmail.com