• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
No it's serious. I thought signs had to be on private property by permission of property owner but I see them everywhere. Is that allowed?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Rhetorically speaking, No. I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else. The political sign season seems to be the season where the sign laws are not enforced. There are even groups who know when the mowers are scheduled and they go and remove them ahead of the cut and then go behind and replace them. In the last few years those who prep for the mowers would pick the signs up and place them in a pile for those who place them. Out of curiousity, whose signs are you complaining about. Last election I saw signs that were zipped tied to signs, that sir was ingenious and this year someone else was doing it, seriously Genius!

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
Jones and Nick are everywhere. I've seen guys in a black Ford pickups stopping every hundred yards planting them.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
They are essentially running mates, supported by the same people, lawyers, developers and builder’s who want the uncontrolled development to continue unabated.
So true - and democrats and independents have to be told that - and have to make sure they register, or change affiliation before July 30th as republicans in order to be able to vote for the other guys - Fletcher and Glidewell.

Make a difference in Walton County - alert your friends and neighbors. Make a commitment to get at least one person in your life to vote!

Register Online at RegisterToVoteFlorida.gov