• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Susanne Winter

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
Spanish Fort, AL
Pet-friendly home in Church Street Village available August 1st or before. Rent includes yard maintenance and all access to all community amenities-dog park, playground, fitness room, and pool. For more listing information and pictures please see: Homes.com

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Hi Susanne! I am very interested in this home. My family and I are moving to the area and have been desperately trying to find a home for our family. I would love any information you can give me! Thank you! - Ashley & family

Susanne Winter

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
Spanish Fort, AL
Ashley,

The house is in the community of Church Street Village. It is a two story with 3 bedrooms, a loft, linen closet and 2 full baths upstairs and an open floor plan with a living room, dining area and kitchen (with all appliances and a pantry), along with a 1/2 bath, screened-in porch, back patio, two car garage, and a laundry room (with washer and dryer), all downstairs. The neighborhood is 1 mile from the beach and 1 mile from the bay. It is located off of Church Street which is accessed right off of Highway 98 in between 30A and 331 in Santa Rosa Beach. All the fun of 30A is just a 3-minute ride down county road 393. Church Street Village amenities include a dog park, pool, fitness room, playground and contracted landscaping and yard maintenance, all which this is included in the rent. The community also resides in the south Walton school districts and is zoned for Van R. Butler Elementary, Emerald Coast Middle and South Walton High Schools and close to Seaside Neighborhood and Seacoast Collegiate High Schools (both are charter schools). Pets are negotiable with an application and fee. Please feel free to contact Stevie McInnis at 850-863-3292, as she is our listing agent, and can answer more questions and schedule a showing.

Welcome to the Emerald Coast! It is an amazing place to live!
Susanne

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Thank you!!!! You are so kind! We are very scared, nervous and as a mom I’m just a big ball of nerves. I just want a good home for our family and for our kids to be able to have a smooth transition and adjustment period. I love checking in this forum for homes because it is locals and it’s more personalized I think. Your home is so so beautiful. To be honest Susanne I looked at it and though it is gorgeous and perfect it is more than we can afford. Our monthly budget cannot exceed a certain amount, especially coming from Ohio and needing to build security for our family in a new area. I know you will find the perfect tenants. If you have any other properties by chance, I’d be interested to see them. We have EXCELLENT renters history from renting from our current landlord for the past 8 years. (We still are until we move). School districts are a big deal to me as a mom and I would just give about anything for my children to be in the south Walton area. With every home I find and contact I seem to be too late. Just yesterday one was listed on Zillow for only an hour and there is already a lease on it. Thank you for responding to me and I’m sure this house will be occupied very soon. I so wish it could be us! - Ashley Jenkins

Susanne Winter

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
Spanish Fort, AL
Thank you!!!! You are so kind! We are very scared, nervous and as a mom I’m just a big ball of nerves. I just want a good home for our family and for our kids to be able to have a smooth transition and adjustment period. I love checking in this forum for homes because it is locals and it’s more personalized I think. Your home is so so beautiful. To be honest Susanne I looked at it and though it is gorgeous and perfect it is more than we can afford. Our monthly budget cannot exceed a certain amount, especially coming from Ohio and needing to build security for our family in a new area. I know you will find the perfect tenants. If you have any other properties by chance, I’d be interested to see them. We have EXCELLENT renters history from renting from our current landlord for the past 8 years. (We still are until we move). School districts are a big deal to me as a mom and I would just give about anything for my children to be in the south Walton area. With every home I find and contact I seem to be too late. Just yesterday one was listed on Zillow for only an hour and there is already a lease on it. Thank you for responding to me and I’m sure this house will be occupied very soon. I so wish it could be us! - Ashley Jenkins

Ashley, I understand the monthly budget issue, as we are on one, too :) I encourage you to check with Stevie McInnis at 850-863-3292, as she has other properties available. She has found us new tenants in the three years we have rented our home and is honest and straightforward. She also has other properties that may suit you all in your move down to Florida. Good luck and blessings! -Susanne