• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aleytys

Beach Comber
May 4, 2018
Ft Walton
2 bd/2bth available in August. My renter is moving out July 31st and will need a few days to clean and repair. 1100sq ft with washer/dryer, ceramic tile in livingroom and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms, corner unit. Herons Watch Condos in Seagrove close to Old Florida Fishhouse. Balcony looks out over Point Washington State Park. Third floor unit (top floor) with elevator. Cable and water is included. $1500.00 per month with a minimum of a 12 month lease and $1500 deposit. Background check and rental history required. Will consider small pet with a pet fee.

Is this still available? If so how do I go about applying for it?

ecoleman0704

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2018
Seacrest
2 bd/2bth available in August. My renter is moving out July 31st and will need a few days to clean and repair. 1100sq ft with washer/dryer, ceramic tile in livingroom and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms, corner unit. Herons Watch Condos in Seagrove close to Old Florida Fishhouse. Balcony looks out over Point Washington State Park. Third floor unit (top floor) with elevator. Cable and water is included. $1500.00 per month with a minimum of a 12 month lease and $1500 deposit. Background check and rental history required. Will consider small pet with a pet fee.
Hi! I know this is an old post but just wondering if you have anything coming available in March? Thank you! Emily 404-434-0021