• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
By the way if houses fall down in a storm the county will allow developers to build more condos, and the person who buys will have all the rights as the person selling the land.

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
I think it is each persons right to the way they feel about vendors .but to trash Cecila about vendors because of her son supports his family that way is not right. I have not had much interaction with her but have know her son since he was in middle school and watch him become an adult. He works more than one company and coaches sports for young kids.he was a beach vendor before she was a commissioner. So for someone to bring that up when they also are apart of the vendor service stinks. Look at all the traffic jams , it's because reasturants resorts and shopping . We now live in a new Walton county we have grown . 3rd fastest county in state get used to it.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
I think it is each persons right to the way they feel about vendors .but to trash Cecila about vendors because of her son supports his family that way is not right. I have not had much interaction with her but have know her son since he was in middle school and watch him become an adult. He works more than one company and coaches sports for young kids.he was a beach vendor before she was a commissioner. So for someone to bring that up when they also are apart of the vendor service stinks. Look at all the traffic jams , it's because reasturants resorts and shopping . We now live in a new Walton county we have grown . 3rd fastest county in state get used to it.
So because we're growing we need to impose limits on what we allow and commissioners without conflicts of interest