• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kab164

Beach Crab
Jul 8, 2018
Chassell Michigan
Hi there. We had a lovely vacation a few years ago in a home in the Old Florida Village. We are considering returning to Santa Rosa Beach next March. I noticed there are also rentals in Old Florida Cottages. Are they similar? Would one location be better than the other? Thank you for your input!

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
The cottages are off the beach and smaller homes and lots in general - you would use the public access at the end of the street.
Old Florida Villages is gated and more upscale with lots of private beach front.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Hi there. We had a lovely vacation a few years ago in a home in the Old Florida Village. We are considering returning to Santa Rosa Beach next March. I noticed there are also rentals in Old Florida Cottages. Are they similar? Would one location be better than the other? Thank you for your input!

We've stayed in Old Florida Cottages a few times and love that location. Most are very easy walk to beach. 200 yds ? You use the same access as Old Florida Village (Gulfview Heights) but are MUCH closer to beach. For example (depending on where you were in OFV) it's like 1/2 mile vs 200 yds.
If you can find a home that suits your group, I'd go for OFC hands down.

Also some of the OFC homes have a bit of a Gulf view.