• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Los Ranchero's (formerly CoCo's) has very tasty and adequately strong margaritas. Most deadly margarita, though, at least for me is Red Bar. Maybe it's because I've usually been sipping/gulping something else before I get there, but twice I've had two Red Bar margaritas to finish off a beach afternoon and twice I've had to arrange a ride home and some hot tea.
The Red Bar margarita is indeed a potent cocktail!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Los Ranchero's (formerly CoCo's) has very tasty and adequately strong margaritas. Most deadly margarita, though, at least for me is Red Bar. Maybe it's because I've usually been sipping/gulping something else before I get there, but twice I've had two Red Bar margaritas to finish off a beach afternoon and twice I've had to arrange a ride home and some hot tea.
I have to agree with this and have been in the same boat on several occasions.
ME: But honey I only had 2 drinks.
HUBBY: Theres NO WAY you got this drunk off 2 drinks.
ME: Ask naenae..She only fixed me 2 drinks AND I got out of there for$20 with tip.
:party:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Red Bar margaritas are why my buddy Donna and I call each other "sisra." I posted a picture of us on Facebook and instead of Sista, we sobered up the next day and saw "Sisra." So forever Sisra it is.