• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
I have a last generation Hobie Pro Angler 14 with mirage pedal drive and several extras. New turbo fins installed - Spring 2018, Ram mount with cell phone holder, Deeper Smart Sonar Pro with mount (this thing is cool - it's a bottom machine that you don't have to drill a transducer hole for), paddle, Hobie kayak cart, Hobie H-rail rod holder, and Hobie H-crate. I rinse the boat and mirage drive with freshwater after each use. To my knowledge, the difference between my boat and the newer ones are the seat, the reverse capability on the Mirage (mine doesn't have reverse), and they moved the steering. Not much, and definitely not enough to justify spending $3,500+ on a new one!

I am the second owner and ended up patching two small leaks. The first owner used it in freshwater creeks, etc., so the hull isn't pristine. I patched the two spots with marine grade sealant. It's been great for me in the bay, and I took it offshore several times this year during snapper season. The boat performed very well, even with 250lbs of me + gear in it. For full price i'll give you my GPS numbers - about a 20 minute pedal offshore and you can catch all the snapper and trigger you want. :)

The boat is in Santa Rosa Beach, but I live in Birmingham. I'll be down Sunday 8/5/18 and can post some pictures then. I'm also going to be selling a like-new Vibe Sea Ghost 13 paddle kayak, and if anyone is interested in both boats, i'd make them a deal.