• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Coastal Luxury Principal Broker Erin Oden recognizes that 30A is a niche market filled with exceptional properties whose buyers and sellers merit exceptional representation. Erin recently added four members to her elite team. The agents’ varying, successful backgrounds—a local veteran realtor, a former psychologist, a medical business owner, and a tourism pro—bring new energy and unique perspectives to the 30A market.

Coastal Luxury

Rita Montgomery learned everything she knows about real estate under the direction of a well-respected leader in a family-owned brokerage in Seacrest.

Rita often worked with Coastal Luxury agents to complete transactions and describes the dynamic past and future partnerships: “I’ve been blessed to have great working relationships with all the local agents across the board. The Coastal Luxury branding/marketing Erin has in place will be an asset to all my clients [who are] buying and selling.”

Principal Broker Erin Oden stated that she is thrilled to welcome Rita, “an experienced top broker in the luxury market.”

Rita was born in Parker, Florida, and now lives on 30A. Rita especially knows what families need when selecting homes or making big transitions between communities. She raised four sons and one daughter and spent many years serving in parent teacher organizations, coaching athletic teams, and driving children all over town. Her intimate knowledge of the 30A corridor communities is one reason Rita has had repeat customers for seventeen years and consistent referral business. With her previous firm, Rita was top sales agent of the year for nine of the last eleven years. In 2017, she won the most prestigious honor awarded by the national company. In addition to professional duties, Rita donates time to the Children’s Volunteer Health Network and has been a member of the Circle of 100 Friends since its beginning. For fun, Rita makes the most of living in what she calls a “slice of heaven.” You will spot Rita among the crowds at many local events. One of her favorites is Digital Graffiti in Alys Beach.

Rita considers all 30A real estate professionals to not only be her colleagues, but also her friends. Her motto is the adage “Work smarter, not harder” as she strives to continue to bring high-end personalized service to each client.

Psychologist turned real estate agent Sherry Currow grew up on the beach. During her Pensacola childhood, she and friends spent summer days in water and sand while parents worked. She later moved to Ft. Walton, then South Walton, and now lives on the bay in Destin with husband Scott Finkler and children Elijah (5) and Noah (7).

A former therapist (Sherry holds a master’s degree in psychology from the University of West Florida), Sherry understands the necessity for good communication, sound relationships, and the importance of home. She counseled runaways in youth shelters, then ran a diversionary program for arrested teens. Then, she made a drastic change that still employs her skill set. She explains, “I recognize how fortunate I am to have grown up and continue to live, work, and raise my family here where so many people come to vacation. I believe buying a home here is more than just buying a house made of sticks and bricks. It is about buying a lifestyle. Whether you are an avid boater/fisherman looking for a place that offers deep water and a boat slip, a beachcomber who needs his toes in the sand, or want to walk out your back door onto the golf course, our small area offers what you dream of. Working with buyers is completely about them and their agenda, while working with sellers is about helping them move into the next phase of their plans. I believe my background in psychology helps me be a better listener and understand challenges, goals, and even stress that clients may experience. I love the relationship aspect of this job.”

In addition to her efforts to expand Coastal Luxury’s footprint into the Destin area, Sherry also dedicates time outside work to worthy causes. Between weekend tee-ball and Destin Little League games, Sherry is a frequent volunteer for American Cancer Society events and fundraisers. Sherry and her husband are also involved with preserving the pristine settings of 30A communities through work with Coastal Conservation Association and the Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance.

Sherry stated, “I am thrilled to be in a boutique firm that focuses on client service, professionalism, and market knowledge. I have known Erin for many years and truly respect and admire her personally and professionally. Coastal Luxury’s tools and technology are cutting edge, and the small local feel is where I fit in. We are like family. We support and help each other, and it is fun to come to work.”

Colleagues and investors on both sides of Coastal Luxury transactions will benefit from veteran businessman Daron Walters’ unique approach to customer care and market growth.

Mississippi native and business owner Daron Walters has a natural eye for opportunity. Daron and his family vacationed along the Gulf Coast and the urge to live in what he calls “our little piece of paradise” proved irresistible. He practiced in physical therapy for the past 23 years. He and wife Suzanne sold some of their jointly-owned businesses and relocated the family to Sandestin, Florida. Their permanent home in Rosemary Beach is under construction. Daron desired a career in real estate and “wanted a family-oriented firm with a good reputation.” After multiple conversations with Erin (whose business model he had admired for years), Daron decided Coastal Luxury is a natural fit. Erin is excited to collaborate with Daron.

Real estate is a new venture for Daron, but he is a veteran at caring for others and developing business. Daron and his wife Suzanne grew their PT and OT practice Performance Rehab from one clinic to 27 locations under their management model: Building Relationships of Trust (BRT). BRT combines service-oriented approaches to networking, marketing, management, and public relations. He and Erin look to focus on the medical community to market second home and investment purchases. Daron plans to employ his business and “life experience [to make] a great brokerage firm even better.”

Daron does notable charity work with Jack’s Pack Foundation (a local supporter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation) and Food for Thought, but he’s most proud of being voted “Best Dad” by his sons Peyton (16) and Jack (9) for sixteen consecutive years.

In addition to holding a real estate license since 2003, newly hired Coastal Luxury sales associate David Biegler has entertained locals at his Hurricane Oyster Bar for years. David is a Point Washington resident. As a realtor, former district sales manager for food distributor Cheney Brothers, and owner of multiple dining establishments, David attributes his success to building strong teams. He is a passionate entrepreneur, so it makes sense that he would seek a career in real estate in the evolving, artistic, high-end developments in our coastal communities.

Erin stated that David is a well-respected and “long time local leader as a 30A business owner.” David worked with Erin when she first started in the real estate business and is excited to join her team of accomplished professionals. David brings a unique skill set and years of sales experience to the group. His knowledge in both residential and commercial properties will allow him to represent buyers and sellers in all types of listings.

Operating restaurants in the very markets where Coastal Luxury clients buy and sell properties, David has had his “finger on the pulse of what is going on [in 30A neighborhoods] for years.”

Some may ask why he is so heavily invested along the coastal highway. He explains, “30A is a magical place that I have been lucky to call home for 25 years. It is going to be great helping others find their own pieces of paradise.”

Coastal Luxury is a real estate firm that maintains a strong emphasis on intimate market knowledge and expertise in the luxury and Gulf-front properties of Rosemary, Alys Beach, WaterColor, Seacrest, Seaside, Grayton, and the 30A Gulf Coast corridor as well as the Destin and Sandestin/Miramar Beach areas. For additional information, contact:

Coastal Luxury
Phone: 850.502.1220
Fax: 800.549.5056
Email: erin@coastalluxury.com
www.coastalluxury.com

Attachments

• Daron Walters headshot.jpg
    Daron Walters headshot.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 71
  • David Biegler headshot.jpg
    David Biegler headshot.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 74