• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Thank you for providing this service Dave.
For the Health of It in Blue Mountain Beach has forms and a notary available from 10:00am daily free of charge. I feel and many other people feel that the beach chair vendor situation has been very instrumental in escalating this ridiculous situation over the past few years. They hog the beach therefore forcing beachgoers to spread further and further up towards the homes, dunes and east and west. These vendors do not own nor lease the huge areas of beach where they set up chairs and umbrellas..many go unoccupied and not rented throughout the day so what's to keep me from moving them aside so I can sit at the waterfront with my one chair and small beach bag? I say the next issue that really needs to be addressed and resolved once and for all is banning these vendors who have brazenly taken over OUR CUSTOMERY USE BEACHES

lazin&drinkin

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2010
I don't believe Danny has a son who is a beach vendor. His opponent, for all her many other faults, does. These vendors are sorely in need of ether some reasonable restrictions or banning from the beach altogether. Businesses selling beach equipment seem to prosper but must operate out of off-beach property they ether own or lease. Time for the beach vendors to be required to do the same.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I don't believe Danny has a son who is a beach vendor. His opponent, for all her many other faults, does. These vendors are sorely in need of ether some reasonable restrictions or banning from the beach altogether. Businesses selling beach equipment seem to prosper but must operate out of off-beach property they ether own or lease. Time for the beach vendors to be required to do the same.
Meetings are scheduled for September 17 and September 20 at the South Walton annex to address the vendor situation. Check out the posted dates and time on another thread under local government on this forum