• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brianna Scarborough

Beach Crab
Aug 16, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking to move closer to my job on 30A. I am currently living in Milton and the drive is awful! I am looking for a nice, clean place to live. I am willing to room with someone as long as they allow dogs. I have two, small Pomeranians who are very quiet and extremely well behaved (and super cute too!). I am also willing to do an off-season short term rental, and am will to help with the upkeep of the home and property to off-set some of the cost of rent. I know this is a long shot but I am only able to afford about 700$ a month. Please feel free to email or comment on this thread if you know of any possibilities for me. Thank you!

Travis Laxton

Beach Crab
Aug 22, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach FL
I am looking to move closer to my job on 30A. I am currently living in Milton and the drive is awful! I am looking for a nice, clean place to live. I am willing to room with someone as long as they allow dogs. I have two, small Pomeranians who are very quiet and extremely well behaved (and super cute too!). I am also willing to do an off-season short term rental, and am will to help with the upkeep of the home and property to off-set some of the cost of rent. I know this is a long shot but I am only able to afford about 700$ a month. Please feel free to email or comment on this thread if you know of any possibilities for me. Thank you!
I have a room I am willing to rent.

elfinwear

Beach Comber
May 4, 2009
I have a room I can rent you and you can bring your dogs.
Contact me if still looking 850-585-1767 Emily