• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
Hello and good day!

In conjunction with my post in regards to the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (upstairs to studio 2,500.00 a month), I will now be considering 6 month or 12 month lease on a gorgeous first level studio. It is roughly 600 square foot with access to a washer/dryer, a shared back yard, front porch, and one parking space. Like the upstairs for lease, the downstairs has been completely renovated with a small but usable kitchen, bathroom with shower, separate living room, and bedroom.

lease amount 1,300 a month all utilities included
first month due at signing of lease and security deposit of $500.00

Current tenant is moving out at the end of August and will be available then.

Please call or text me at 239-450-0488

Thanks for looking!

Deborah Morris

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2018
destin, fl
Hello and good day!

In conjunction with my post in regards to the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (upstairs to studio 2,500.00 a month), I will now be considering 6 month or 12 month lease on a gorgeous first level studio. It is roughly 600 square foot with access to a washer/dryer, a shared back yard, front porch, and one parking space. Like the upstairs for lease, the downstairs has been completely renovated with a small but usable kitchen, bathroom with shower, separate living room, and bedroom.

Thanks for looking!
Hello and good day!

Thanks for looking!

I am interested...pics?

kelly stam

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2018
Orlando
Hello and good day!

Thanks for looking!

Hi, Is the 2/2 upstairs still available and do you have any pictures of it?

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
*Bump* I am starting my showings starting this Wednesday/Thursday. Plan on having executed lease by end of week. Please call or text! Thank you!

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
Hello and good day!

Thanks for looking!
Im interested in this ? Can you contact me at 662-554-2485, I wirk in the area would be great for work