• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
FBB, Sometime back I think you said you are not a Facebook user but the top story you posted has been all over Facebook and Visions.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
It not surprising that BFOs keep posting plat/plot images instead of a valid,current survey that shows where the MHWL is.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Most Semi-Public beach accesses have tables set up with Affidavits and a notary to witness your signature..local citizenship not required...

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
It not surprising that BFOs keep posting plat/plot images instead of a valid,current survey that shows where the MHWL is.
Apparently the Sheriff does/did not need a MHWL survey to make an arrest for destroying signs you don't like on private property. Or north of the MHWL "wet sand" for trespass.

Last edited by a moderator:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I personally think we all (including the sheriff and BCC) need to stop with the wet sand/dry sand s..tuff. For all I know we could have 50ft of dry sand or not even any of the wet sand below the MHWL. But we wont know that until someone coughs up that elusive current TOPO survey.
The only one I have seen posted was the one from 1991 (well out of the 18.6 year average) for Vizcaya.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
OMG PEOPLE SMOKING ON THE BEACH LET'S BEAT TEHM!
Perfect example of taking something out of context. Nobody suggested beating them. I suggested being a considerate smoker. I take it you have a problem with that? Thank goodness many smokers have come around to being courteous of people around them.

Pam Hicks

Beach Lover
Jul 25, 2018
SRB
Perfect example of taking something out of context. Nobody suggested beating them. I suggested being a considerate smoker. I take it you have a problem with that? Thank goodness many smokers have come around to being courteous of people around them.
I VOTED FOR YOU GOVERNOR HUKABEE ONCE BUT I WONT NEXT TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO PREACH AT ME!!! I AINT NO ONE THAT DESERVES BEATING!!!!!!!! MAGA MAGA