• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aleytys

Beach Comber
May 4, 2018
Ft Walton
Need as soon as possible at least 2 bedrooms. Monthly rent $1400 or less. If utilities are included we can do $1600 or less. Furnished or unfurnished, any type of housing. No pets and no smokers. Me, my husband and our teenage daughter. Thank you for your time.

Rowburn

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Need as soon as possible at least 2 bedrooms. Monthly rent $1400 or less. If utilities are included we can do $1600 or less. Furnished or unfurnished, any type of housing. No pets and no smokers. Me, my husband and our teenage daughter. Thank you for your time.
Are you still looking? Will

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Have you found a unit? I have a 3 BR, 2 Bath unit in Seagrove that will be available in October. I can send photos if helpful. larryjparker123@gmail.com. Unit is furnished and offers Stainless appliances, Granite Countertops, Hardwoods and tile throughout-no carpet. One BR doubles as an office (Murphy bed). View of Lake Meir from Screened Porch. Gated community with Pool and Club House. Rent is 1900/month. No Pets, No Smokers.