• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anthony T

Beach Crab
Jul 31, 2018
South Walton
My fiance and I are moving down to the area for 12-18 months and are looking for a 2 bedroom 1/2 bathroom place we can occupy for our time down south. We are moving down from canada and are quite excited. We would like utilities included in the cost of the rental. Let me know what you have! Thanks, Anthony

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Have you found a unit? I have a 3 BR, 2 Bath unit in Seagrove that will be available in October. I can send photos if helpful. larryjparker123@gmail.com. Unit is furnished and offers Stainless appliances, Granite Countertops, Hardwoods and tile throughout-no carpet. One BR doubles as an office (Murphy bed). View of Lake Meir from Screened Porch. Gated community with Pool and Club House. Rent is 1900/month. No Pets, No Smokers.

toni lynn

Beach Comber
May 23, 2011
Miramar Beach
My fiance and I are moving down to the area for 12-18 months and are looking for a 2 bedroom 1/2 bathroom place we can occupy for our time down south. We are moving down from canada and are quite excited. We would like utilities included in the cost of the rental. Let me know what you have! Thanks, Anthony
Hi, I have a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse, fully furnished, all new, pool, 2 blocks from the beach, end unit, 1850 a month, with utilities call Toni at 3377941741