• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
Hello all! We used to go to a place called Nenas north of 98 in SRB. The chef there was a man named Hai Phoe (I believe, probably off), and he made the most incredible sauces to accompany your meal.

Does anyone remember that place and know where he landed? I have heard the Ocean Club but not sure...

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
In 2012 he opened a restaurant with his brother called JC Seafood in Seagrove. I believe they closed in 2015, Steamboat 30A is there now. I've also heard Ocean Club but not sure.

Oh wow! Our friends used to tell us about that place. Just saw some old reviews on Trip Advisor.

Ok, Lisa. I am taking a trip down memory lane. Remember Indigo Wine and Sushi bar in BMB? It was there that my wife and I have incredible sushi and were introduced to the music of Chet Baker by the boys there.

Great times!

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Hello all! We used to go to a place called Nenas north of 98 in SRB. The chef there was a man named Hai Phoe (I believe, probably off), and he made the most incredible sauces to accompany your meal.

Does anyone remember that place and know where he landed? I have heard the Ocean Club but not sure...
Nenas was in South Walton way before much else. Wonderful food and great people… Went there all the time in the early 90s

E5150

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2018
Enterprise, AL
Nena's was excellent, still miss it. Can't remember exactly where it was located. Wasn't it in a building just north of where Louis Louis' is now?

E5150

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2018
Enterprise, AL
Provence was the best restaurant ever in Walton Co., IMO. It was in the same building where Louis Louis is now located. Terrific classic French restaurant.