• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Woooooooo!
Ric Flair, 69, and Wendy Barlow, 58, wedding PICTURED: The couple embrace in a passionate first kiss | Daily Mail Online

He's known as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

And Ric Flair, 69, added husband to his already stellar resume as he said 'I do' to Wendy Barlow, 58, during a star-studded ceremony at The Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida on Wednesday afternoon.

The legendary performer reportedly walked down the aisle to the aptly named Offset and Metro Boomin song 'Ric Flair Drop' while wearing a custom white suit before sealing their union with a passionate kiss.

5021400600000578-0-image-a-1_1536849116034.jpg

+24
Congrats! Ric Flair, 69, added husband to his already stellar resume as he said 'I do' to Wendy Barlow, 58, during a star-studded ceremony at The Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida on Wednesday afternoon

Wendy and Ric - real name Richard Morgan Fliehr - dated for nearly six years before committing their love to each other in front of a host of wrestling celebrities.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Congrats Mr. and Mrs Flair! I opened the link. :love: Big wet kisses are still in evidently.