• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lesdag

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2012
Looking for a long term small furnished Studio, 1Bedroom, or Carriage House.....anywhere in the Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Inlet Beach, or East End of Miramar Beach area.
I am a private, no drama, 53 yr old professional femal who has lived in the area for over 16 years.
I have a small business here on 30A.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
Hello I have a home in Sandestin, its on the east side of Miramar Beach. It is a 1 bedroom fully furnished @ $1,350 including utilities. Availabe now.

happy2b

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2014
Looking for a long term small furnished Studio, 1Bedroom, or Carriage House.....anywhere in the Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Inlet Beach, or East End of Miramar Beach area.
I am a private, no drama, 53 yr old professional femal who has lived in the area for over 16 years.
I have a small business here on 30A.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Are you still looking? I have a house with a seperate downstairs efficiency. It has a living room, kitchen, bathroom and a separate bunk room located in Blue Mountain Beach south of 30A.. It is located on Redfish lake and is furnished. Very private with a large yard. It has internet and utilities. We come down rarely so it is private and very nice. I am asking 1,!00.00. It is available until April 1, 2019.

Les

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2016
Hello,
I am interested in checking out the available space. 702-835-3377 or Larussell417@yahoo.com looking to move ASAP
Are you still looking? I have a house with a seperate downstairs efficiency. It has a living room, kitchen, bathroom and a separate bunk room located in Blue Mountain Beach south of 30A.. It is located on Redfish lake and is furnished. Very private with a large yard. It has internet and utilities. We come down rarely so it is private and very nice. I am asking 1,!00.00. It is available until April 1, 2019.
l

happy2b

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2014
I am sorry but my property manger booked it. It hardly ever books in the fall and winter but I guess people are looking for housing.