• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Sorry for the slow reply - I've been in PC manning a food trailer and feeding people who are now homeless and have had their lives destroyed (no AC there but I did rinse off with a hose). Please keep us posted on TV and Internet!

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Sorry for the slow reply - I've been in PC manning a food trailer and feeding people who are now homeless and have had their lives destroyed (no AC there but I did rinse off with a hose). Please keep us posted on TV and Internet!
So it appears you have internet since you posted, what location? And I suppose no cable or else you’d have mentioned that I imagine. No offense but your post could have been a little clearer and thus actually helpful. I’m sure you tried. “A” for effort.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
You do realize that the helping people AND wanting internet can coexist, right?

I used the internet to make a donation to a charity that is providing food and shelter. In your pious view, should I feel good or guilty?

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Well lets see who I can upset by posting that I just got Mediacon (intentional spelling) TV back in Pt. Washington......

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
It doesn’t upset me. I got mine back too. And my donations to the crisis don’t have a thing to do with TV or the Internet.