• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
OK, I got more overwhelmed between prep, evacuation, clean up and now back to work to compose a slate for this week. Let's just have an open week, regroup and back in business next week. I'm sorry.

Bac

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2013
In Hawaii ...got married last Friday....was tracking the storm since I used to live in Watersound, and hoping everyone is safe...

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
And, we're back. I really hope everyone did OK during the storm. I will post updated standings later. What week is this?:lol:

WEEK 8 SCHEDULE

Thursday 10/18/18
Stanford at Arizona State

Friday 10/19/18
Air Force at UNLV

Saturday 10/20/18
Cincinnati at Temple
Michigan at Michigan State
Oklahoma(-7.5) at TCU
Auburn at Ole Miss
North Carolina at Syracuse
Virginia at Duke
Colorado at Washington(-15.5)
Wake Forest at Florida State(-9.5)
North Carolina State at Clemson(-16.5)
Mississippi State at LSU
Vanderbilt at Kentucky(-10.5)
Southern Cal at Utah
Alabama (-28.5) at Tennessee
Memphis at Missouri

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
And, we're back. I really hope everyone did OK during the storm. I will post updated standings later. What week is this?:lol:

WEEK 8 SCHEDULE

Thursday 10/18/18
Stanford at Arizona State

Friday 10/19/18
Air Force at UNLV

Saturday 10/20/18
Cincinnati at Temple
Michigan at Michigan State
Oklahoma(-7.5) at TCU
Auburn at Ole Miss
North Carolina at Syracuse
Virginia at Duke
Colorado at Washington(-15.5)
Wake Forest at Florida State(-9.5)
North Carolina State at Clemson(-16.5)
Mississippi State at LSU
Vanderbilt at Kentucky(-10.5)
Southern Cal at Utah
Alabama (-28.5) at Tennessee
Memphis at Missouri
Ever think of going to Panama City and helping the people devastated by the hurricane instead of whatever it is you think you are doing? :rotfl:

Ever think of going to Panama City and helping the people devastated by the hurricane instead of whatever it is you think you are doing? :rotfl:
I know for a fact that 30A Skunkape has been helping to organize people to take supplies to Panama City and helping people over there. I think that football is just a diversion from the stresses of life and our jobs.

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
I know for a fact that 30A Skunkape has been helping to organize people to take supplies to Panama City and helping people over there. I think that football is just a diversion from the stresses of life and our jobs.
Making fun of another poster who is telling people they suck for doing anything other than volunteering.