• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Neal majors

Beach Crab
Sep 24, 2018
Atlanta
young professional trying to find a good long term rental in 30A (from fort Walton to rosemary beach). Have been going to 30A my whole life and I'm
Deciding to finally try and start my life down there. I'm a college student doing online classes and working full time. No pets, non smoker!

Mark Griffin

Beach Crab
Sep 24, 2018
Miramar Beach, FL
Hey Neal,
We have a 2 bedroom/2.5 bathroom town home on the Beachside of Sandestin that's available for long-term rental.

Our town home is fully furnished, close to the beach, walking distance to The Market Shops (which features Amavida Coffee, Bijoux, Clean Juice, Ben & Jerry's, Pizza by the Sea, and more) and really close to 30A! We absolutely LOVE the location. Also, we have two cruiser bikes that we are more than happy to leave behind for you to use- they're so fun!

Are you still looking for a long-term rental? We'd love to discuss the specifics if so!

Please let me know!

Sincerely,
Mark & Christina

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
I have a short term rental from now until March. Its in Sandestin 1 bedroom 900sq ft with views. All utilities included $1,350

happy2b

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2014
Are you still looking? I have a downstairs efficiency with a separate bunk room located in Blue Mountain Beach south of 30A.. It is located on a lake and is furnished.

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009
young professional trying to find a good long term rental in 30A (from fort Walton to rosemary beach). Have been going to 30A my whole life and I'm
Deciding to finally try and start my life down there. I'm a college student doing online classes and working full time. No pets, non smoker!
I have 2sm bd/1ba house in Blue Mountain. One could be used as your office. I work at home. Very large liv/din/ kit with porches. Reply here if interested.