• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Ever think of going to Panama City and helping the people devastated by the hurricane instead of opening for the Fall break tourist?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We need our restaurants and businesses open! Many people are heading over here for food and housing and will continue to do so in the days and weeks and months to come. Also many of our Panama City friends and neighbors work in our restaurants and businesses. They need their jobs more than ever. Let's support our local business AND all of our communities east of us who need our help.

Food is a huge need right now and we are sending as much as we can from so many local relief drop off locations here and beyond. Be sure to give, donate and deliver what you can! Our boots on the ground groups will get it where it needs to go. Some of our restaurants are delivering meals every day. Let's try to appreciate and support the many different efforts given by everyone. Please no criticism.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
We need our restaurants and businesses open! Many people are heading over here for food and housing and will continue to do so in the days and weeks and months to come. Also many of our Panama City friends and neighbors work in our restaurants and businesses. They need their jobs more than ever. Let's support our local business AND all of our communities east of us who need our help.

Food is a huge need right now and we are sending as much as we can from so many local relief drop off locations here and beyond. Be sure to give, donate and deliver what you can! Our boots on the ground groups will get it where it needs to go. Some of our restaurants are delivering meals every day. Let's try to appreciate and support the many different efforts given by everyone. Please no criticism.
Everything you said is right on...Thank you Teresa..this is not the time for negative and narrow minded comments.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Ever think of going to Panama City and helping the people devastated by the hurricane instead of opening for the Fall break tourist?
Ever think of getting off your computer and going to help? Seems like you are ready to jump on anyone in a matter of minutes (which means you cant be far from it). Have you been away from it long enough to realize that most of the tags are from Florida, not somewhere else? And dont even think about saying something to me because I HAVE been over there helping. But you might want to arm yourself now..the scammers and looters are out in force and not playing around. Mexico Beach is a pretty dangerous place right now.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Sorry for the slow reply - I've been in PC the last 2 days manning a food trailer serving first responders and homeless folks. Sorry I didn't think about the Old Florida Fish House patrons...

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Sorry for the slow reply - I've been in PC the last 2 days manning a food trailer serving first responders and homeless folks. Sorry I didn't think about the Old Florida Fish House patrons...

Bro, you are quite the martyr. Good for you and yes, everyone should help any way that they can. But there is no need to be a dick. Everyone has a different set of circumstances, 20 years ago I would have given a whole lot of time with a chainsaw and trailer. Today, I have to give money. So get off of your f****ng high horse and be considerate, help is help, but bravo to you for being there. It is a horrible situation for sure.