• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGOTB

Beach Comber
Jun 14, 2014
Call (850) 231-4205 Seagrove On The Beach Property Rentals, they have been in the business for many years.

Ace

Beach Crab
Oct 3, 2018
Atlanta
We had a few management companies over the 10 years and 360 Blue has been the best in all aspects. What I like in particular if you rent your home, is that they require all bed linens and coverlets to be white so that that they can be washed and bleached if needed for each new guest. Kind of a twist on the Westin Heavenly Bed, I think. They do all linens off site and not in your home which saves time. There is an up front cost to purchase their standard linens but I think guests appreciate the feeling that unlike hotels, the linens are changed out for each guest and they can tell if they are dirty. We initially contracted with two other companies that had the high end decorative bed linens, not white, that of course we had to purchase; however, I often wondered how often they were cleaned and I just didn't like the fact that they probably were only cleaned during the deep clean once per year unless they were visibly dirty, then it was pretty much a spot clean. 360 Blue also handled any problems with minimum input from us, only if needed for approval. Katie Cotton is wonderful to work with. Hope this helps,

Ace

Beach Crab
Oct 3, 2018
Atlanta
We've had a good amount of experience renting property so if you have any other questions, please free free to ask, glad that I can help!

Ace

Beach Crab
Oct 3, 2018
Atlanta
360 Blue did a great job and Katie Cotton was our property manager in Watersound Beach - the number is 866-906-3581,