• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AlabamaGirl

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2013
I’m looking for 2-3 bedroom rental for 6 months minimum. I used to live off 30A for 6 years and I’m moving back so that my husband and I can look for a place to purchase. In the meantime we will need a 2-3 bedroom rental. We are quite, non-smoking, non- partying and would prefer a neighborhood that is also quite. We have 2 older very well behaved cats that are our children, so we do need a pet friendly rental. We have great references and we’re hoping to move by the end of this month.

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
I’m looking for 2-3 bedroom rental for 6 months minimum. I used to live off 30A for 6 years and I’m moving back so that my husband and I can look for a place to purchase. In the meantime we will need a 2-3 bedroom rental. We are quite, non-smoking, non- partying and would prefer a neighborhood that is also quite. We have 2 older very well behaved cats that are our children, so we do need a pet friendly rental. We have great references and we’re hoping to move by the end of this month.
I have a 3 bedroom 5 minutes to 30A. It is on a canal so you can fish, paddle board, ..... from back yard.

30AvenueERP

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2015

We have a 3 bedroom and 2 bath townhome with a single car garage that will be available for rent on November 1st. We are looking for a lease for ideally a minimum of twelve months, but we are open to one ranging from 6 months to 18 months. We are also a little flexible on the monthly rental rate. We just want a tennant that will take appropiate care of the property. It is located in the Escada neighborhood near Louis Louis. It is a new purchase for my parents, and they are not quite ready to make the move to the beach full time. It is currently empty and clean. We would be willing to allow small pets with pet deposit. It includes a community pool and landscape is included and provided regularly through the HOA. If you are interested, you can text me at 850-708-5070.

AlabamaGirl

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2013
Still looking for a rental !!! If we can’t find one soon I guess we’ll be looking at moving to Tampa instead. That is our Second choice but not having any luck here !

blindrid

Beach Lover
Aug 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
We will be closing soon on a purchase of a 3 bedroom 3 bath home in Dune Allen neighborhood. 5 minute walk to beach. One car garage backs to golf course. Sweet place just to early for us to move into. Thinking availability December 1, Jan 1 at latest.

AlabamaGirl

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2013
We will be closing soon on a purchase of a 3 bedroom 3 bath home in Dune Allen neighborhood. 5 minute walk to beach. One car garage backs to golf course. Sweet place just to early for us to move into. Thinking availability December 1, Jan 1 at latest.
Hi,
Do you have photos of your place and a price range ? I’ve extended my lease at my current home so the end of December/January would actually be perfect.

blindrid

Beach Lover
Aug 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi,
Do you have photos of your place and a price range ? I’ve extended my lease at my current home so the end of December/January would actually be perfect.
Couple issues with house came up that may delay close. I’ll keep you posted if it all works in the end. Thank you.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi there
I have a great house off of 30a on a beautiful lake 5 minutes to the beach. 3 bedroom 3 baths Mediterranean style home. Please call or text me for pictures and info. Thanks
Maria