• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alglover

Beach Comber
May 13, 2018
Arkansas
I am available to do any of your handyman type needs. I am insured and can do most things. Painting, trim work, hang fixtures etc. very detailed oriented, reliable. I will answer your call and I will show up when I am suppose to be there!

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I am available to do any of your handyman type needs. I am insured and can do most things. Painting, trim work, hang fixtures etc. very detailed oriented, reliable. I will answer your call and I will show up when I am suppose to be there!
I am going to need someone to lay a white pea gravel or pavers patio. 15'x12'. I'm in Blue Mountain Beach on the west end of 30A.. probably 6-7 miles from you.

DebbieJames

Beach Lover
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach

Please send me your contact information. We have a boutique rental management firm and looking for a handyman.

janseaside

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2014
Are you available for a odd jobs around the home? Have a home with several things like assembling a workout machine, putting a platform under a bed. And other odd jobs of the sort. Thanks