• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Luckygirl98

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Well, I am old enough to be your mother easily! I also like to keep to myself but I am friendly 98% of the time! :) I am looking for a quiet roommate who has good bathroom and kitchen habits and will not be hard on my house. It is a three bedroom house so the front bathroom is the one that is shared and that would be with whoever the second roommate turns out to be. Do you have any qualms about sharing a bathroom with someone of the opposite sex if that is who rents the other bedroom?

MartyGras

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I work for Orvis at Grand Boulevard. Moving back to SRB from Pensacola. I'm a 45 y/o SWM. Don't drink, don't smoke. I'm very laid back, but clean and polite. Please text me if you think this works...504.439.4422. Thanks!
Btw, I'll probably spend most free time at the gym, beach, or Pensacola.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Renting two bedrooms in my home up Mack Bayou Rd, 3 miles from SH hospital. Asking $750/mo. Non smoking only, must be pet friendly as I own two cats and a dog. Looking for quiet roommates with good references. Internet and cable provided.

please call me @ 850-399-0497

need a place soon