• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TGM2001

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Now accepting applications.

$1025 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393, only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch, tiled kitchen and newer wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed, though it is not water-tight. Two mini-split systems keep the electric bill low. (We just had them cleaned for the new tenants.)

The lease is for 1 year. First, last and $750 damage deposit must be paid before move in. The total move in cost will be $2800.00

Only the tenant(s) on the lease will be allowed to live on the property. Subletting is expressly prohibited.

The tenant(s) are responsible for lawn maintenance. We have provided a lawn mower or we know a reliable, inexpensive mowing service we can recommend.

Only 1 (one) spayed/neutered dog will be allowed on the property. Due to insurance/liability issues we cannot accept certain breeds. We do not want cats in the rental house and as outdoor cats do not fare well in the area, we have a no-cat policy. Please respect this decision.

The yard is large enough for a chicken coop and occupants are welcome to raise a few hens (no roosters) as long as they are well-cared-for.IMAG0177.jpg

Absolutely no smoking in the home!

Our previous tenants were ideal – they were mature, knew and worked in the area, kept the property meticulously maintained, owned one sweet dog, and were handy with small repairs. We are looking for a similar tenant at this time.

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 604

Retired RN

Beach Comber
Nov 7, 2018
Panhandle area

$1025 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393, only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch, tiled kitchen and newer wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed, though it is not water-tight. Two mini-split systems keep the electric bill low. (We just had them cleaned for the new tenants.)

The lease is for 1 year. First, last and $750 damage deposit must be paid before move in. The total move in cost will be $2800.00

Only the tenant(s) on the lease will be allowed to live on the property. Subletting is expressly prohibited.

The tenant(s) are responsible for lawn maintenance. We have provided a lawn mower or we know a reliable, inexpensive mowing service we can recommend.

Only 1 (one) spayed/neutered dog will be allowed on the property. Due to insurance/liability issues we cannot accept certain breeds. We do not want cats in the rental house and as outdoor cats do not fare well in the area, we have a no-cat policy. Please respect this decision.

The yard is large enough for a chicken coop and occupants are welcome to raise a few hens (no roosters) as long as they are well-cared-for.View attachment 71568

Our previous tenants were ideal – they were mature, knew and worked in the area, kept the property meticulously maintained, owned one sweet dog, and were handy with small repairs. We are looking for a similar tenant at this time.
I am a very healthy 74 yr old retired RN looking for a place to be closer to family who live in Rosemary Beach. I do not smoke or have pets. Please contact me at pparnell238@gmail.com. Thank you!

Retired RN

Beach Comber
Nov 7, 2018
Panhandle area

The yard is large enough for a chicken coop and occupants are welcome to raise a few hens (no roosters) as long as they are well-cared-for.View attachment 71568

If this is still available, please call 423-635-2284. I will be in area Thanksgiving and would love to see. Thanks Retired RN.

hibiscusflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2016
Is this still available?!?! Please text me at 850-428-5637 to letme know. Myn75 yr old father has recently come to SRB displaced from Hurricane Florence. We need a 1/1 ASAP.
THANKS

ajk30A

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2015
If this is still available, I am very interested. It would be just me and my very well trained Australian Shepherd. I am a professional and have lived in town since 2013. Please let me know. You can send the applyto amandajon30a@gmail.com

James Elzey

Beach Crab
Dec 1, 2018
Miramar Beach Fl

Hi, my name is Jim. I am looking for a long-term rental. I am employed now at the Hilton San Destin Resort as a Chief Engineer. If this unit is still available please call me at 850-865-7670. Thanks.