• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

celesteseaside

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2018
Seaside, FL
Seeking responsible female roommate to rent the other room in my current home as soon as possible. You will have your own private bathroom.

House has new appliances, countertops, flooring and insulation. W/D in unit

No smoking. Rent is $1000 flexible... including water. Chelco electric and Century Link internet. The lease ends in June 2019

If interested please email celritchason@gmail.com for photos and with desired move-in date!

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Seeking responsible female roommate to rent the other room in my current home as soon as possible. You will have your own private bathroom.

House has new appliances, countertops, flooring and insulation. W/D in unit

No smoking. Rent is $1000 flexible... including water. Chelco electric and Century Link internet. The lease ends in June 2019

If interested please email celritchason@gmail.com for photos and with desired move-in date!

please call me 850-3990497

very interesred

MartyGras

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm a 45 year old male, so I may not be what you are looking for...
However, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and spend most of my time at work, the beach, the gym, or in Pensacola with friends. I work for the Orvis Co. at Grand Boulevard and am commuting from Pensacola, so I'm dying to find something in this zip code. If you are flexible, please call me...504.439.4422. I'm honest, neat, and..... will probably never be there.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
I'm a 45 year old male, so I may not be what you are looking for...
However, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and spend most of my time at work, the beach, the gym, or in Pensacola with friends. I work for the Orvis Co. at Grand Boulevard and am commuting from Pensacola, so I'm dying to find something in this zip code. If you are flexible, please call me...504.439.4422. I'm honest, neat, and..... will probably never be there.

MartyGras, I have a studio in Sandestin that is Availabe for short term. Its $1,000 month