• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I am starting the job that the people of Walton County have hired me to do. I am excited and looking forward to the challenges and want to know what your views and wishes are. I have always been a participant in the discussion of issues on social media, but the Sunshine law requires that I read only from now on. That does not mean that I do not want to hear from you. My county telephone number is 850-520-2610 and my county e-mail address is glidanny@co.walton.fl.us. Please use these to pass on your comments or concerns as I cannot respond to county business on my personal number or e-mail. I cannot respond on messenger or Facebook either. I will continue reading however.

The District 2 office number will remain 850-892-4020, but the temporary District Office is behind Public Works in the former North Walton Mosquito Control building. As soon as possible the District Office will be at 448 Triple G Road. Our plan was to locate at the Glendale School property, but Broadband is not available at that site, nor is it available at the Darlington School. So Triple G is the best site available in the district.

The District Aide for District 2 is Teresa Byrd Lowery. She will be at the district office and will be more than happy to assist you. She can be reached at the District Office or lowteresa@co.walton.fl.us.

Finally, I would like to thank the county staff for all their help and support in getting me ready to go to work. Larry Jones, Dede Hinote, Sidney Noyes, Wilmer Stafford, Nathan Kervin and their staff have all went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate their help.

I look forward to serving you and solicit your input and ideas to make Walton County a better place to live and work. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.

Thank you and God bless.

Danny Glidewell

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I am starting the job that the people of Walton County have hired me to do. I am excited and looking forward to the challenges and want to know what your views and wishes are. I have always been a participant in the discussion of issues on social media, but the Sunshine law requires that I read only from now on. That does not mean that I do not want to hear from you. My county telephone number is 850-520-2610 and my county e-mail address is glidanny@co.walton.fl.us. Please use these to pass on your comments or concerns as I cannot respond to county business on my personal number or e-mail. I cannot respond on messenger or Facebook either. I will continue reading however.

The District 2 office number will remain 850-892-4020, but the temporary District Office is behind Public Works in the former North Walton Mosquito Control building. As soon as possible the District Office will be at 448 Triple G Road. Our plan was to locate at the Glendale School property, but Broadband is not available at that site, nor is it available at the Darlington School. So Triple G is the best site available in the district.

The District Aide for District 2 is Teresa Byrd Lowery. She will be at the district office and will be more than happy to assist you. She can be reached at the District Office or lowteresa@co.walton.fl.us.

Finally, I would like to thank the county staff for all their help and support in getting me ready to go to work. Larry Jones, Dede Hinote, Sidney Noyes, Wilmer Stafford, Nathan Kervin and their staff have all went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate their help.

I look forward to serving you and solicit your input and ideas to make Walton County a better place to live and work. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.

Thank you and God bless.

Danny Glidewell

Danny, I would love to be there tomorrow but have a previous commitment with an atty and it would make for one long painful day. I wish you all the success in the world and am looking for great things from you. I am still of the opinion that anything is better than the person you are replacing.

I am tickled to death to hear Teresa Byrd Lowery is your assistant. Teresa is an absolute sweetheart and I think you made a quality decision in taking her on. Congrats Teresa! :) :) :)

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Congrats Danny and Kaydence is correct about Teresa Byrd Lowery. She is also a Point Washington girl and I have known her forever. Please tell her hello for me (I am totally assuming you remember who I am :))

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Congratulations again and I will miss your informative and honest posts here.. but its comforting to know that you will still be listening to us.