• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Siam Thai has moved to SoWal from the Panama City Mall, which is now permanently closed. They have taken the space that was occupied by Jin Jin by the South Walton Publix on 98, open Mon-Sat from 11am to 9pm.

2018-11-17-17.33.jpg
2018-11-17-17.33b.jpg

tutic1971

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2012
This food is FABULOUS! I have been there 2 times already. The owners are so nice and the food is top notch! Give it a try:) It's my new favorite spot.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Jin Jin was not a friendly place and very sketchy...and never anyone dining in...
Top notch Chinese in SOWAL...please list top ones!

tutic1971

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2012
Just to be clear, there is zero comparison between Jin Jin and the new restaurant, Siam Thai. New owners, new restaurant, amazing food cooked by the owner:) Going back again this weekend for sure:)

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Jin Jin was not a friendly place and very sketchy...and never anyone dining in...
Top notch Chinese in SOWAL...please list top ones!
Lynn's and PF Changs is all you can do and they are mediocre. Unless you're in a real city you are going to find he same garbage everywhere passing for "chinese food" - unhealthy and often inedible. Unfortunately Thai is on the same ruinous path of losing the pride and realizing that americans will eat garbage. God forbid I hope the japanese continue their high standards of food and cleanliness. Whenever I'm on the road i look for japanese. 10 years ago any Thai restaurant was a good bet now it's 50-50. 20 years ago chinese was 50-50 now it's near zero chance to get good food.

tutic1971

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2012
It's fair to Siam Thai to try their restaurant, then decide based on your experience with them. One of the owners of the husband/wife team is from Thailand, and the food is authentic and very tasty. Fresh cut chicken breast, fresh veggies, very flavorful starter salad.....give it a try:)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
FB_IMG_1544215940519.jpg Lunch at Lin's in Miramar Beach today. Surprisingly good. My son loves their sesame chicken which is why we stopped in. My Moo Goo Gai Pan was pretty good too. It's been a while since I dined here. Good food and good service a few Thai selections on the menu.

Last edited:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
VKI owners supposedly own Lin’s relatively recently. I need it give it a retry as it was previously bleh the two times. Dynasty at Miramar in the old Thai Elephant location plaza across from MacDonalds. Best General Tso I’ve had really. Thread hijackers take note!