• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
VKI owners supposedly own Lin’s relatively recently. I need it give it a retry as it was previously bleh the two times. Dynasty at Miramar in the old Thai Elephant location plaza across from MacDonalds. Best General Tso I’ve had really. Thread hijackers take note!

Interesting. I'm not a fan of VKI except I've had some good hibachi dinners there long ago. But Lin's was noticeably different yesterday with a freshened atmosphere, good presentation of food, and lots of staff.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
I have been there twice in the past week! Great food and good people. Thursday I had the coconut soup with chicken (and jasmine rice). Today I had the beef pho with an abundance of rice noodles. I also ordered a side of fried rice. Delicious! The sign above the door still says Jin Jin, but don't let that fool you. It is Siam Thai.

E5150

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2018
Enterprise, AL
Dynasty in Destin and Jin Jin 88 in PCB are both excellent, old-fashioned Chinese joints. The food at both places is consistent and well-prepared.