• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
We were thinking about getting filet mignon infused with a mix of chopped garlic, fresh rosemary, Kosher salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Also baked potatoes with fresh chives, a green vegetable, and chocolate-pecan pie. Teresa, where can I buy the best filet mignons in South Walton?
Destin Ice Market in Inlet Beach!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We were thinking about getting filet mignon infused with a mix of chopped garlic, fresh rosemary, Kosher salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Also baked potatoes with fresh chives, a green vegetable, and chocolate-pecan pie. Teresa, where can I buy the best filet mignons in South Walton?

Modica Market will fresh cut filets and other beef steaks. Wonderful. I think I am going to copy you. Other good places for food shopping:

Destin Ice Market 30A in Inlet Beach for seafood and meats and other foods. They have a menu of prepared foods to go for Christmas.

Fresh Market in Panama City Beach or Destin.

For the Health of It

30A Filet and Vine is a new gourmet shop with food, wine, meats, etc. I haven't been here yet but will stop in to see what they have. You can order several kinds of meats here. Located on Hwy 393 just north of Gulf Place.

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Modica Market will fresh cut filets and other beef steaks. Wonderful. I think I am going to copy you. Other good places for food shopping:

Destin Ice Market 30A in Inlet Beach for seafood and meats and other foods. They have a menu of prepared foods to go for Christmas.

Fresh Market in Panama City Beach or Destin.

For the Health of It

30A Filet and Vine is a new gourmet shop with food, wine, meats, etc. I haven't been here yet but will stop in to see what they have. You can order several kinds of meats here. Located on Hwy 393 just north of Gulf Place.
Thank you !

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
I just heard back from The Great Southern Cafe and The Bay.

Here’s what they said: “Hi! Great Southern will be open 8am-8pm Christmas Eve and 4pm-9:30pm Christmas Day. No special menu. The Bay will be open Christmas Eve 11:30-8pm and closed Christmas Day.”