• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stormy Weeks

Beach Crab
Dec 21, 2018
Walton county
Unbelievable!! Mayor Barley calls community member Cecilia Grimm a B#+CH!!!!! Mrs. Grimm was asking about road conditions and making comments and the elected leader of the city calls her a name for it? How is this allowed to happen and what kind of city council allows it? I suppose it is because the council is also heard degrading an employee and calling them a thief for approving a 30.00 bill adjustment for a community member who requested an adjustment! Something that same Mayor would do all the time! In fact there was a very large adjustment done for someone who had late charges for not paying multiple bills who lived in Windswept! The audio is available for anyone to listen to at Freeportflorida.gov and then meetings Dec 11th. It is a rather long meeting so if you only want to listen to that portion start at the 3 hour mark. Outraged and shocked that this type of behavior by city officials is considered normal business practice!

Weilers

Beach Crab
Aug 14, 2017
Redbay
Well if it was captured on the audio tape there is no denying it .. I listened, it is there at the very end, I feel for Mrs Grimm how unrespectful!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Unbelievable!! Mayor Barley calls community member Cecilia Grimm a B#+CH!!!!! Mrs. Grimm was asking about road conditions and making comments and the elected leader of the city calls her a name for it? How is this allowed to happen and what kind of city council allows it? I suppose it is because the council is also heard degrading an employee and calling them a thief for approving a 30.00 bill adjustment for a community member who requested an adjustment! Something that same Mayor would do all the time! In fact there was a very large adjustment done for someone who had late charges for not paying multiple bills who lived in Windswept! The audio is available for anyone to listen to at Freeportflorida.gov and then meetings Dec 11th. It is a rather long meeting so if you only want to listen to that portion start at the 3 hour mark. Outraged and shocked that this type of behavior by city officials is considered normal business practice!

Typical behavior of many elected officials.

stone packard

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2018
niceville
Name calling is not appropriate, unless you happen to be superior ot those you disagree with. Fpr example, if you didn't vote for Mayor Gillum fo governor, it's ok for someone to call you an uneducated redneck.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Name calling is not appropriate, unless you happen to be superior ot those you disagree with. Fpr example, if you didn't vote for Mayor Gillum fo governor, it's ok for someone to call you an uneducated redneck.

I think you have me confused with Jensky who actually said;
That's because most Walton voters are uneducated rednecks.

I don't mind taking credit for what I do say but don't attribute something I didn't say to me...please and thanks.