• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drinkin & lazy

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2015
The plot thickens - Here is what the web site looks like today... Wonder what happened to the website? Is it possible the name changed??

View attachment 71096

There's an "unofficial" The Dock on 30a page on Facebook. That says it's a cafe in Seagrove with a location of Eastern Lake. What's great is the developer still has a CLUC under review with a submitted floor plan showing seating etc which doesn't work with the existing parking on the property. So they submitted another application with a different floor plan that shades out a restroom and the rear deck that has already been constructed which got approved by the County.

30ASRBeachBum

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2017
30A
There's an "unofficial" The Dock on 30a page on Facebook. That says it's a cafe in Seagrove with a location of Eastern Lake. What's great is the developer still has a CLUC under review with a submitted floor plan showing seating etc which doesn't work with the existing parking on the property. So they submitted another application with a different floor plan that shades out a restroom and the rear deck that has already been constructed which got approved by the County.

LOL. The "unofficial" Facebook page seems to be officially dead. I guess they are trying to figure out a business that will fit in that huge eyesore building but only need six parking spots.

upload_2018-6-10_13-11-19.png

drinkin & lazy

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2015
LOL. The "unofficial" Facebook page seems to be officially dead. I guess they are trying to figure out a business that will fit in that huge eyesore building but only need six parking spots.

View attachment 71159
Now it's Coastal Dune Company "A new adventure lifestyle company on 30A". Not sure there is even six usable parking spaces in their parking lot now. Looks like their neighbors made it clear of the property lines when I drove by the other day.