• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cassidy Martz

Beach Crab
Dec 30, 2018
Inlet Beach
Hello,

My name is Cassidy Martz. I'm looking for a local job this summer. I'm a current college student attending LSU. My family lives here in Inlet Beach and I also live here during the summer. I'm a dedicated worker and an honors student. I also work a full-time position while I'm in school. Unfortunately, because of this it's difficult for me to return to Florida during the school semester. I will be returning in late May. I will gladly provide a resume. I look forward to seeing what's available!

Sincerely,

Cassidy Martz
cassidymartz@yahoo.com
770-789-9932

ISamuels

Beach Comber
Dec 30, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
We are The Lens Bar with 2 sunglass/eyeglass stores on 30A. Each summer we hire several college students to work in the stores. We have owned stores in the area for 15 years. Previously we owned Artful Eye in Seaside from 2004-2011. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing an opportunity with us.
Regards, Ivan Samuels
Email: ivan@eyeman7.com
Cell 404-384-4826

Hello Cassidy!
We offer a summer internship for college students. Feel free to email: colew.rentgearhere@gmail.com . We have a number of jobs that spread over a vast amount of career fields. In the busy summer season we look to our internship opportunity to cover the help we need in those 3 months. We do a little bit of everything related to the beach including: renting bikes, baby items (cribs, swings, high chairs, etc.), beach items (umbrellas, kayaks, paddle boards, etc.), we run beach services (setting up and breaking down beach chairs/umbrellas) we also do beach bonfires (which are exclusive to Walton County), boat cruises, and a number of other adventurous activities. In addition to all of that, we have multiple store fronts in the 30A area and also have our hands in beach reality.

Please reach out!

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Cassidy, We are Seacrest Sundries, a market and café in Seacrest Beach. We will be adding to our staff for the summer and would love to talk to you about working as a cashier in our Market.
If you are interested in a position with us, please contact Beverly at 850-588-4860.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!