• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Krt

Beach Crab
May 2, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.
I am a teacher in the area looking to live in that area. Is it still available?

Stevens

Beach Crab
May 3, 2019
Maine
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.
My husband and I are looking for a ~6 month rental, Nov-April... is this available?