• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fitpro

Beach Crab
Oct 28, 2013
8BADD203-0286-4DD1-BE4A-F6A9D42EE07A.jpeg E21838C0-6561-4399-B16C-B368F4FD0A97.jpeg Hey guys,

It’s been way to long since we have been on this page so we are coming back with something big for you.

THAT’S IT, I’M DOING IT AGAIN!

That’s right- today I’m going to hook up 3 local men and 3 local women.

Now of course there are a few qualifications to be considered for these 6 spots.

Your job is to get stronger, leaner, sexier, more fit and in the best shape of your life with the Move Strong Destin Family....

You will have to follow our advise exactly.

I am only looking for certain people to take these 6 spots, so if you fit the qualifications below private Message me AND comment below “ I want in” ( this is the first step to seeing if you can follow simple instructions, you wouldn’t believe the amount of people that skip the step of reading and because of that miss opportunities in life) and I will send you over all of the details to see if you will be a good fit for this.

✅Most importantly: You want big results and WILL DO THE WORK to get them

✅Must live in the Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Miramar Beach, Fort Walton, Niceville, 30a area And can come to our facility to train at least 3 times a week.

✅You can not be a current member of our Move Strong Family HOWEVER past team members are accepted

✅You must be active on social media(Facebook or Instagram)

✅Must be an action taker(if you are someone who waits for perfect timing, this isn’t a good fit for you. You most likely will be waiting forever. TAKE ACTION NOW.

✅Must have a positive Attitude and be coachable.

If you can check ALL the boxes above, shoot us a pm and comment “ I want in” and we can see if you will be a great fit for these spots.

Feel free to check out our Facebook page at:
Move Strong Destin
Or our website at:
http://www.movestrongdestin.com