• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Quiet professional 37 y/o female (and my current awesome roommate) seeking 1 female
roommate to share two story, 3 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished large (1,800 sq ft) beach house
in Santa Rosa Beach. New roommate will have their own private large bedroom with shared
bath (your closet is a very spacious size also!) and an upstairs loft/living area with couch, huge
smart TV/entertainment center with DVD player, etc. You'll basically have the entire upstairs to
yourselves. Often you'll have the entire house to yourselves as I travel a lot. I could be gone
anywhere from 2 days to a week or so at a time. All hardwood and tile floors, no carpet
anywhere in the house! Recently updated/remodeled and professionally painted and decorated
with stainless steel appliances and brand new washer and dryer.
About 5 minutes to the lovely Grand Boulevard shopping center. Just a 4 minute car ride to the
ocean, there's also a trail in the neighborhood for biking or walking that takes you straight to
30A...approx an 8-9 min bike ride to 30A. Great quiet neighbors on a very quiet street. We have a
private heated/air conditioned screened in porch with a nice lake view with furniture, huge
projector screen and projector for cozy movie nights. It's a very peaceful place to live. HOA
includes all outside maintenance, trash pickup, yard work, and a nice community swimming
pool/playground area/basketball play area. I will pay the entire HOA monthly dues but would
prefer we split utilities at 1/3 each, fortunately they're not very high because this place is very
well insulated. It's really like living in paradise!
Rent will include high speed Internet, bedroom furniture including queen bed w/new mattress,
(bedding available if needed-set of bed sheets/blankets and pillows w/pillowcases etc),
dresser/mirror, your own flat screen TV and DVD player in the bedroom, two night stands,
lamps, small desk/additional dresser, access to main downstairs kitchen and living area, use of
washer/dryer, etc. You will have your own parking space in either the driveway or inside the garage for no extra charge.
(Parking on the street is not permitted per HOA.)
We are very quiet, neat and tidy and are looking for a mature, similar individual-this is a must!
This is NOT a party house.
Absolutely no drugs and no smoking. I have two medium sized rescue dogs so I'm fine with a
pet as long as they are completely house trained and get along with my dogs.
First and last month rent due up front plus $500 (REFUNDABLE) security
deposit. Drug test, background and employment checks required. I'm open to short term or long term.
Pls text or call 901-376-5413 for additional info, to apply, or to request pictures.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Rent $1,100

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
Hey lady!! I am VERY VERY interested in renting your space. It's sounds perfect for me. I am a 45 yr old professional (esthetician), no kids (actually they're grown), no pets. Quiet, non-smoking, no partying, very reliable. I go home to Alabama most weekends but I work full time in Santa Rosa Beach. Currently renting a studio in San Destin, but lease is up in March and I need a kitchen! LOL. Would really love to meet with you or have a phone conversation. Please feel free to contact me here, by email at stacie.s.mills@gmail.com or by text/voice at 334.372.1697. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Stacie