• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DeltaRetired

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2019
Destin - MIRAMAR Beach
Hello,
My name is Joel Holliman. My wife (Kathy) and I are interested in leasing your house long term (for a year). We have been renting in Calusa Bay for the last 5.5 years. Our landlord has decided to sell and has given us a 60 day notice - just prior to the height of rental season - so we are desperate to find a place immediately. I am a retiree from Delta Airlines IT department. My wife is a residential real estate sales professional. She works for Coldwell Banker. We expect no rental fee paid to us because of her business. We are both in our 60’s and we have 2 professionally trained dogs who have never had an accident in our residence, ever. We are looking to pay around $2000 per month. If you can help us out in anyway possible please let us know. Please call 404-538-6950. Thank you Joel & Kathy Holliman

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hello,
My name is Joel Holliman. My wife (Kathy) and I are interested in leasing your house long term (for a year). We have been renting in Calusa Bay for the last 5.5 years. Our landlord has decided to sell and has given us a 60 day notice - just prior to the height of rental season - so we are desperate to find a place immediately. I am a retiree from Delta Airlines IT department. My wife is a residential real estate sales professional. She works for Coldwell Banker. We expect no rental fee paid to us because of her business. We are both in our 60’s and we have 2 professionally trained dogs who have never had an accident in our residence, ever. We are looking to pay around $2000 per month. If you can help us out in anyway possible please let us know. Please call 404-538-6950. Thank you Joel & Kathy Holliman
Hi Im sure you found something by now but if not please call me at 321-432-3414 I have a lovely house to .rent. thank.you

Chuck Welch

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2019
845 Blue Mountain Road
$2600 / 2br - 1240ft2 - Lakefront Gulf view, 12 month lease 850.307.8272
image 1 of 7
00909_jTVY3KDrkla_600x450.jpg

3371.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
845 Blue Mountain Road
(google map)

2BR / 2Ba 1240ft2 available April 1

furnished
apartment
w/d in unit
no smoking
off-street parking

Duplex apartment with 2 bedrooms (king & queen beds) 2 baths furnished, Walton County
Blue Mountain Beach $2600/month includes all utilities(internet, TV, etc) except electricity