• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stevie McInnes

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2009
Sundance Rental Management
655 Flatwoods College.jpg This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is nestled in the premier community of Nature Walk near 30A, Watercolor and Seaside. Enjoy an easy bike ride through the state forest or a stroll on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast. Upon entering this beautiful home you will be welcomed by the open style of the living area and dining room with plenty of natural light and beautiful stained and finished hardwood floors. The full kitchen draws you in with stainless appliances, updated lighting, granite counter tops and a breakfast bar. The downstairs area of this breathtaking home is completed with a half bathroom, roomy bedroom with private full en suite bathroom with a stall shower and a laundry room with washer and dryer included in as-is condition. As you journey upstairs you will notice a great bonus loft area that could be utilized for many purposes. The master suite located upstairs has many wonderful features with it’s dual vanity, large walk in closet providing you plenty of storage and a stall shower with lovely tile work. Two additional roomy bedrooms with large closets are located on the second floor along with a full bathroom with dual vanity. The spaciousness of this spectacular home doesn’t just stop inside; outside you will enjoy a relaxing view of the neighborhood pond and over 700 sq. ft of outdoor living areas. Whether you are spending time on the covered front porch, enjoying the view from your private balcony or spending time in the back yard on the open patio the outside features of this home will surely not disappoint. You will also enjoy many amazing community amenities such as a pool, playground, picnic area and free shuttle services. With it’s privacy, location, spaciousness, community amenities and many upgrades this home is truly a must see!
Garbage. basic cable and internet are included.
No smoking and no pets are permitted.
For more information on this must see home please call our office (850) 863-3292 or visit our website: www.sundance-rentals.com

Thank You!

fishcookies

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2008
Still available???

Hi, Kayla. I'm the homeowner. It is still available, but we've changed property management services. The new listing should be live on the Southern Residential website early next week. There are some mistakes in the above description, so please be sure to see the new listing for details once it's available if you're interested in the home. Thanks!

Kolton

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
kprym.com
Hi, Kayla. I'm the homeowner. It is still available, but we've changed property management services. The new listing should be live on the Southern Residential website early next week. There are some mistakes in the above description, so please be sure to see the new listing for details once it's available if you're interested in the home. Thanks!
Hello! What will this property be available for?

Kayla H.

Beach Comber
Feb 28, 2019
South Walton
Thank you! Please keep me updated. We would love to view the new listing/details as soon as possible. My husband’s cousin already lives in the area so I may want to have her view it ASAP- we are moving from Atlanta, GA