• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

StephanieS

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2019
Atlanta
Hello, are you still looking for a roommate? I currently have a place I am living in on 30A in which I am working on right now or I am up to finding a new place too. Let me know and I can send you my info.

Thanks!
Where is your place are you still looking for roomate?

GB

Beach Crab
Feb 2, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Young professional seeking to rent a room/bathroom in a home! I’ve lived on 30a for the past year, and no longer have the finances to live alone. Responsible, dependable, tidy and easy to get along with.

Please reach out if you need a roommate or are looking for someone to get a place with in February/March near Santa Rosa beach.

Regards,
Any
Amy: I have a room. I live in Santa Rosa Beach, Driftwood Estates. Its a quiet community with swimming pool, track, tennis court, etc. Background check, credit check would be required. This area is behind Sacred Heart Hospital, straight back by the bay. Let me know if you are interested by sending e mail to icare35@ hot mail.com

noel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2013
Young professional seeking to rent a room/bathroom in a home! I’ve lived on 30a for the past year, and no longer have the finances to live alone. Responsible, dependable, tidy and easy to get along with.

Please reach out if you need a roommate or are looking for someone to get a place with in February/March near Santa Rosa beach.

Regards,
Any