• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WG Clark

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Do you need your house plans? My husband has over twenty five years of experience in custom homes and can save you some money on your custom plans/blue prints. 478-955-5553

Last edited:

HCTeach

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
We haven’t settled in any specific plans yet. Looking to do 2 story 4 bedroom probably less than 2700 sq ft. What is the name of the company etc?

WG Clark

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
He does not work for a company - does this as a side job for several different builders in the Okaloosa/Walton County area. Currently working on a BMB Custom Home and an Inlet Beach Home. You can send your pictures, thoughts, ideas to email for him to look over.

Lisa24

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2018
Freeport
Looking for a contractor to build 2500 sq ft house in Dune Allen. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Thank you.
I live in Dune Allen. Have a great builder that has done my home and several others that I am aware of. Not only is he a General Contractor but he is also a degreed engineer. Send me an email at redrckr@gmail.com and I can send you his contact info. I don't want to post his information on an open forum. Welcome to the neighborhood.