• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brayk

Beach Crab
Mar 17, 2015
Hi there,

My husband and I are seeking to rent for July and August of 2019. We are looking for a very clean and furnished 1 bedroom rental that is either a studio, carriage house, or condo. We are not looking to have roommates. Please leave information and prices if you have a place you are interested in renting to us! We are very clean people. We are headed to medical school, but have a couple of months in between and will be living in South Walton to work during those months. We are open to rentals anywhere from Destin through Panama City Beach. Thank you so much.

zizzy

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2010
Hi there,

My husband and I are seeking to rent for July and August of 2019. We are looking for a very clean and furnished 1 bedroom rental that is either a studio, carriage house, or condo. We are not looking to have roommates. Please leave information and prices if you have a place you are interested in renting to us! We are very clean people. We are headed to medical school, but have a couple of months in between and will be living in South Walton to work during those months. We are open to rentals anywhere from Destin through Panama City Beach. Thank you so much.
Are you still looking for a place?

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Hi there,

Hi, I have a 1 bedroom plus fully furnished studio in the Seabreeze Community along 30A just west of Alys Beach and east of WaterSound. Great location and easy access to all of 30A. Call Liz at 202-697-1396 for more information and pictures. It is available July and August.

noel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2013
Hi. Your price range ? Can work with you. I have avail a 2/3, two story Beach Cottage steps to the ocean! Thx. Noel

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Hi there,

Hi - I have a fully furnished 1 bedroom studio located on 30A Seacrest Beach about 1 mile west of Alys beach available all of Aug. Call 202-697-1396 for details.