• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mi3kiddos

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2019
Alabama
We are a family of 3. Wife, husband and our 9 yr old son, also a 13 yr old feline Burnaby who loves her sleep. We currently live in Alabama but want to relocate to the coast. My husband is retired military (28 yrs in the Army) but he works full time from home. We have lived in our current rental house for 9 years and have a great repore with our landlord.

We'd like to find either a condo or house, at least 2 bedrooms, 3 would be great in a good school district. We're open to up to an hour or so from the coast as well.

30Aok

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 3 Bedroom/3 Bath unfurnished long-term rental located on the East end of 30A. Only 1/2 mile walk or bike to the deeded beach access. $3,500/mo. Is this something that you may be interested in? I can upload photos if this fits your price range.

Mi3kiddos

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2019
Alabama
I have a 3 Bedroom/3 Bath unfurnished long-term rental located on the East end of 30A. Only 1/2 mile walk or bike to the deeded beach access. $3,500/mo. Is this something that you may be interested in? I can upload photos if this fits your price range.

That sounds like a fantastic place and we love 30A but it's a bit above our price range, but thank you for responding.

Melissa Pershin

Beach Comber
Apr 3, 2019
Alabama
I have a 3/2 condo in Seagrove with Views of Eastern Lake and the Gulf. It's a 3rd Floor unit. Not huge, but charming..

Interested....Is this still available?

Melissa Pershin

Beach Comber
Apr 3, 2019
Alabama

Interested... is this still available?